Son Meaning in Spanish
You have searched the English word Son meaning in Spanish hijo. Son meaning has been search 3293 (three thousand two hundred and ninety-three) times till 10/17/2021. You can also find Son meaning and Translation in Urdu, Hindi, Arabic, Spanish, French and other languages.
Definition & Synonyms
Definition & Meaning
- (n.) Any young male person spoken of as a child; an adopted male child; a pupil, ward, or any other male dependent.
- (n.) A male descendant, however distant; hence, in the plural, descendants in general.
- (n.) The produce of anything.
- (n.) Jesus Christ, the Savior; -- called the Son of God, and the Son of man.
- (n.) A male child; the male issue, or offspring, of a parent, father or mother.
- (n.) A native or inhabitant of some specified place; as, sons of Albion; sons of New England.
Multi Language Dictionary