• Spawn Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To bring forth; to generate; -- used in contempt.
- (v. t.) The buds or branches produced from underground stems.
- (v. i.) To deposit eggs, as fish or frogs do.
- (v. i.) To issue, as offspring; -- used contemptuously.
- (v. t.) The ova, or eggs, of fishes, oysters, and other aquatic animals.
- (v. t.) The white fibrous matter forming the matrix from which fungi.
- (v. t.) Any product or offspring; -- used contemptuously.
- (v. t.) To produce or deposit (eggs), as fishes or frogs do.
• Spawning Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Spawn
• Spawned Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Spawn