Spike Meaning in French
You have searched the English word Spike meaning in French pointe. Spike meaning has been search 4167 (four thousand one hundred and sixty-seven) times till 10/15/2021. You can also find Spike meaning and Translation in Urdu, Hindi, Arabic, Spanish, French and other languages.
Definition & Synonyms
Definition & Meaning
- (n.) Anything resembling such a nail in shape.
- (v. t.) To fix on a spike.
- (n.) A sort of very large nail; also, a piece of pointed iron set with points upward or outward.
- (v. t.) To stop the vent of (a gun or cannon) by driving a spike nail, or the like into it.
- (n.) Spike lavender. See Lavender.
- (v. t.) To set or furnish with spikes.
- (n.) A kind of flower cluster in which sessile flowers are arranged on an unbranched elongated axis.
- (n.) An ear of corn or grain.
- (v. t.) To fasten with spikes, or long, large nails; as, to spike down planks.
Multi Language Dictionary