• Spurn Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To drive back or away, as with the foot; to kick.
- (v. i.) To kick or toss up the heels.
- (n.) A body of coal left to sustain an overhanding mass.
- (n.) A kick; a blow with the foot.
- (v. t.) To reject with disdain; to scorn to receive or accept; to treat with contempt.
- (n.) Disdainful rejection; contemptuous tratment.
- (v. i.) To manifest disdain in rejecting anything; to make contemptuous opposition or resistance.
• Spurn-water Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A channel at the end of a deck to restrain the water.