Stack Meaning in French
You have searched the English word Stack meaning in French meule. Stack meaning has been search 3873 (three thousand eight hundred and seventy-three) times till 8/9/2022. You can also find Stack meaning and Translation in Urdu, Hindi, Arabic, Spanish, French and other languages.
Definition & Synonyms
Definition & Meaning
- (n.) To lay in a conical or other pile; to make into a large pile; as, to stack hay, cornstalks, or grain; to stack or place wood.
- (a.) A section of memory in a computer used for temporary storage of data, in which the last datum stored is the first retrieved.
- (a.) A data structure within random-access memory used to simulate a hardware stack; as, a push-down stack.
- (a.) A pile of wood containing 108 cubic feet.
- (a.) A number of flues embodied in one structure, rising above the roof. Hence:
- (a.) A pile of poles or wood, indefinite in quantity.
- (a.) A large pile of hay, grain, straw, or the like, usually of a nearly conical form, but sometimes rectangular or oblong, contracted at the top to a point or ridge, and sometimes covered with thatch.
- (a.) Any single insulated and prominent structure, or upright pipe, which affords a conduit for smoke; as, the brick smokestack of a factory; the smokestack of a steam vessel.
Multi Language Dictionary