• Structural Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Of or pertaining to structure; affecting structure; as, a structural error.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to organit structure; as, a structural element or cell; the structural peculiarities of an animal or a plant.
• Structural shape Definition & Synonyms
- () The shape of a member especially adapted to structural purposes, esp. in giving the greatest strength with the least material.
- () any steel or iron member of such shape, as channel irons, I beams, T beams, etc., or, sometimes, a column, girder, etc., built up with such members.