Succession Meaning in French
You have searched the English word Succession meaning in French succession. Succession meaning has been search 1987 (one thousand nine hundred and eighty-seven) times till 12/1/2022. You can also find Succession meaning and Translation in Urdu, Hindi, Arabic, Spanish, French and other languages.
Definition & Synonyms
Definition & Meaning
- (n.) The power or right of succeeding to the station or title of a father or other predecessor; the right to enter upon the office, rank, position, etc., held ny another; also, the entrance into the office, station, or rank of a predecessor; specifically, the succeeding, or right of succeeding, to a throne.
- (n.) The person succeeding to rank or office; a successor or heir.
- (n.) A series of persons or things according to some established rule of precedence; as, a succession of kings, or of bishops; a succession of events in chronology.
- (n.) The right to enter upon the possession of the property of an ancestor, or one near of kin, or one preceding in an established order.
- (n.) The act of succeeding, or following after; a following of things in order of time or place, or a series of things so following; sequence; as, a succession of good crops; a succession of disasters.
- (n.) An order or series of descendants; lineage; race; descent.
Multi Language Dictionary