Suck Meaning in French
You have searched the English word Suck meaning in French succion. Suck meaning has been search 2441 (two thousand four hundred and forty-one) times till 8/15/2022. You can also find Suck meaning and Translation in Urdu, Hindi, Arabic, Spanish, French and other languages.
Definition & Synonyms
Definition & Meaning
- (v. t.) To draw, as a liquid, by the action of the mouth and tongue, which tends to produce a vacuum, and causes the liquid to rush in by atmospheric pressure; to draw, or apply force to, by exhausting the air.
- (v. i.) To draw in; to imbibe; to partake.
- (v. i.) To draw, or attempt to draw, something by suction, as with the mouth, or through a tube.
- (n.) A small draught.
- (v. t.) To draw liquid from by the action of the mouth; as, to suck an orange; specifically, to draw milk from (the mother, the breast, etc.) with the mouth; as, the young of an animal sucks the mother, or dam; an infant sucks the breast.
- (n.) Juice; succulence.
- (v. i.) To draw milk from the breast or udder; as, a child, or the young of an animal, is first nourished by sucking.
- (v. t.) To draw in, or imbibe, by any process resembles sucking; to inhale; to absorb; as, to suck in air; the roots of plants suck water from the ground.
- (v. t.) To draw or drain.
- (v. t.) To draw in, as a whirlpool; to swallow up.
- (n.) The act of drawing with the mouth.
- (n.) That which is drawn into the mouth by sucking; specifically, mikl drawn from the breast.
Multi Language Dictionary