Superstition Meaning in French
You have searched the English word Superstition meaning in French superstition. Superstition meaning has been search 1541 (one thousand five hundred and forty-one) times till 1/28/2022. You can also find Superstition meaning and Translation in Urdu, Hindi, Arabic, Spanish, French and other languages.
Definition & Synonyms
Definition & Meaning
- (n.) Belief in the direct agency of superior powers in certain extraordinary or singular events, or in magic, omens, prognostics, or the like.
- (n.) An excessive reverence for, or fear of, that which is unknown or mysterious.
- (n.) The worship of a false god or gods; false religion; religious veneration for objects.
- (n.) Excessive nicety; scrupulous exactness.
- (n.) An ignorant or irrational worship of the Supreme Deity; excessive exactness or rigor in religious opinions or practice; extreme and unnecessary scruples in the observance of religious rites not commanded, or of points of minor importance; also, a rite or practice proceeding from excess of sculptures in religion.
Multi Language Dictionary