Swag Meaning in French
You have searched the English word Swag meaning in French butin. Swag meaning has been search 7571 (seven thousand five hundred and seventy-one) times till 5/18/2022. You can also find Swag meaning and Translation in Urdu, Hindi, Arabic, Spanish, French and other languages.
Definition & Synonyms
Definition & Meaning
- (n.) A tramping bushmans luggage, rolled up either in canvas or in a blanket so as to form a long bundle, and carried on the back or over the shoulder; -- called also a bluey, or a drum.
- (n.) Any bundle of luggage similarly rolled up; hence, luggage in general.
- (v. i.) To tramp carrying a swag.
- (v. i.) To sink down by its weight; to sag.
- (n.) A swaying, irregular motion.
- (n.) A burglars or thiefs booty; boodle.
- (v. i.) To hang or move, as something loose and heavy; to sway; to swing.
Multi Language Dictionary