Sweat Meaning in Urdu
Sweat meaning in English to Urdu is پسینہ (Paseena). Sweat synonym words are included Effort, Exertion, Fret, Lather, Perspiration, Perspire, Stew, Travail. Similar words of Sweat are also commonly used in daily talk like as Sweat Off.
Sweat Sentence & Examples
- Money is earned by the sweat of one's brow.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Sweat Definition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To excrete sensible moisture from the pores of the skin; to perspire.
- (v. i.) The act of sweating; or the state of one who sweats; hence, labor; toil; drudgery.
- (v. i.) A short run by a race horse in exercise.
- (v. i.) To emit moisture, as green plants in a heap.
- (v. t.) To emit or suffer to flow from the pores; to exude.
- (v. t.) To unite by heating, after the application of soldier.
- (v. i.) The sweating sickness.
- (v. i.) Fig.: To perspire in toil; to work hard; to drudge.
- (v. i.) Moisture issuing from any substance; as, the sweat of hay or grain in a mow or stack.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Sweat
- (v. i.) The fluid which is excreted from the skin of an animal; the fluid secreted by the sudoriferous glands; a transparent, colorless, acid liquid with a peculiar odor, containing some fatty acids and mineral matter; perspiration. See Perspiration.
- (v. t.) To cause to excrete moisture from the skin; to cause to perspire; as, his physicians attempted to sweat him by most powerful sudorifics.
- (v. t.) To get something advantageous, as money, property, or labor from (any one), by exaction or oppression; as, to sweat a spendthrift; to sweat laborers.
Sweat Urdu Meaning with Definition
Sweat meaning in Urduv is referred as Paseena Paseena Hona. In English it is usually considered as wetness, dampness, or perspires. Sometimes it is also used as a heat to reaction, to stress out, to worry or condensation of moisture on cold surface.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Sweat Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary