The meaning of Swing in Urdu is "جھولا جھولنا" as written in Urdu script, or "Jhola jholna" as written in Roman Urdu. Other possible Urdu translations for Swing include "Jhola jholna". You can find more definitions and synonyms of Swing on this page.
Sentence & Examples
- Winter is in full swing now adays.
- I flex my fingers and swing my arms.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) To be hanged.
- (n.) Free course; unrestrained liberty or license; tendency.
- (v. t.) To cause to swing or vibrate; to cause to move backward and forward, or from one side to the other.
- (n.) Capacity of a turning lathe, as determined by the diameter of the largest object that can be turned in it.
- (v. t.) To give a circular movement to; to whirl; to brandish; as, to swing a sword; to swing a club; hence, colloquially, to manage; as, to swing a business.
- (n.) Influence of power of a body put in swaying motion.
- (v. i.) To move to and fro, as a body suspended in the air; to wave; to vibrate; to oscillate.
- (n.) Swaying motion from one side or direction to the other; as, some men walk with a swing.
- (v. i.) To use a swing; as, a boy swings for exercise or pleasure. See Swing, n., 3.
- (n.) To turn round by action of wind or tide when at anchor; as, a ship swings with the tide.
- (n.) The act of swinging; a waving, oscillating, or vibratory motion of a hanging or pivoted object; oscillation; as, the swing of a pendulum.
- (v. t.) To admit or turn (anything) for the purpose of shaping it; -- said of a lathe; as, the lathe can swing a pulley of 12 inches diameter.
- (n.) A line, cord, or other thing suspended and hanging loose, upon which anything may swing; especially, an apparatus for recreation by swinging, commonly consisting of a rope, the two ends of which are attached overhead, as to the bough of a tree, a seat being placed in the loop at the bottom; also, any contrivance by which a similar motion is produced for amusement or exercise.
- (v. i.) To sway or move from one side or direction to another; as, the door swung open.
Urdu Meaning with Definition
is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts.
meaning in Urdu is a
جھولا جھولنا -
word is driven by the English language.
word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of
stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and
word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of
Swing, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Q1) What does it mean Swing in Urdu?
"Swing" meaning in Urdu is جھولا جھولنا Jhola jholna.
Q2) Can Swing be used formal?
Yes, Swing can be used in formal Urdu. It is a versatile word that can be used in both formal and informal contexts.
Q3) Are there any other translations of Swing in Urdu?
Yes, other translations of Swing in Urdu include جھولا جھولنا Jhola jholna, گھومنا Ghoomna, and .
Q4) What are Swing synonyms?
Some synonyms for Swing include: Cut, Dangle, Drop, Lilt, Sway, Sweep, Swinging, Vacillation.
Q5) How do you use Swing in a sentence?
Winter is in full swing now adays.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu