Tabahi Meaning in English
The word "Tabahi" in English means "Ruin" and in Urdu script, it is written as "تَباہی". Similar words to tabahi are commonly used in daily conversations, such as Madomiyat, Sokhti qarbai jaisa, Shikast ke dhanay par, and Masmaar bomb. The synonym for tabahi is " Bankrupt, Break, Deflower, Destroy and Dilapidation".
Similar Words with English Meaning
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Such a change of anything as destroys it, or entirely defeats its object, or unfits it for use; destruction; overthrow; as, the ruin of a ship or an army; the ruin of a constitution or a government; the ruin of health or hopes.
- (n.) The act of falling or tumbling down; fall.
- (n.) That which promotes injury, decay, or destruction.
- (v. i.) To fall to ruins; to go to ruin; to become decayed or dilapidated; to perish.
- (n.) The state of being dcayed, or of having become ruined or worthless; as, to be in ruins; to go to ruin.
- (n.) That which is fallen down and become worthless from injury or decay; as, his mind is a ruin; especially, in the plural, the remains of a destroyed, dilapidated, or desolate house, fortress, city, or the like.
- (n.) To bring to ruin; to cause to fall to pieces and decay; to make to perish; to bring to destruction; to bring to poverty or bankruptcy; to impair seriously; to damage essentially; to overthrow.
Tabahi in English
Tabahi is a roman term that finds extensive usage in various sentences and different contexts. In English, the tabahi is referred to as "Ruin" and it is driven by the English language. This page provides a comprehensive description of tabahi meaning in English and Urdu both, making it an excellent resource for anyone looking to learn more about the term.
However, finding the exact meaning of any word online can be a little tricky, especially since each word may have more than one meaning. Nevertheless, the definition of tabahi stated above is reliable and authentic, making it a valuable resource for those who seek to learn more about the term. Moreover, this page offers tabahi word synonyms, which can help further enhance the understanding of the term.
In addition to tabahi, this online dictionary offers the meaning of other roman words in English as well, making it a versatile resource for anyone looking to broaden their understanding of the Roman to English language. Therefore, whether you are a student, a professional, or just someone looking to improve your language skills, this Roman to English dictionary is an excellent resource that you can rely on.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary