Taraf in English
Taraf meaning in Urdu to English is To Taraf. Taraf synonym words are included . Similar words of Taraf are also commonly used in daily talks like Bar bala, Bar bali, Taraf mehwar, and Barbala.
Similar Words with English Meaning
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
To Definition & Meaning in English
- (prep.) Accord; adaptation; as, an occupation to his taste; she has a husband to her mind.
- (prep.) Addition; union; accumulation.
- (prep.) Apposition; connection; antithesis; opposition; as, they engaged hand to hand.
- (prep.) In many phrases, and in connection with many other words, to has a pregnant meaning, or is used elliptically.
- (prep.) The preposition to primarily indicates approach and arrival, motion made in the direction of a place or thing and attaining it, access; and also, motion or tendency without arrival; movement toward; -- opposed to from.
- (prep.) Extent; limit; degree of comprehension; inclusion as far as; as, they met us to the number of three hundred.
- (prep.) Effect; end; consequence; as, the prince was flattered to his ruin; he engaged in a war to his cost; violent factions exist to the prejudice of the state.
- (prep.) Accompaniment; as, she sang to his guitar; they danced to the music of a piano.
- (prep.) Character; condition of being; purpose subserved or office filled.
- (prep.) As sign of the infinitive, to had originally the use of last defined, governing the infinitive as a verbal noun, and connecting it as indirect object with a preceding verb or adjective; thus, ready to go, i.e., ready unto going; good to eat, i.e., good for eating; I do my utmost to lead my life pleasantly. But it has come to be the almost constant prefix to the infinitive, even in situations where it has no prepositional meaning, as where the infinitive is direct object or subject; thus, I love to learn, i.e., I love learning; to die for ones country is noble, i.e., the dying for ones country. Where the infinitive denotes the design or purpose, good usage formerly allowed the prefixing of for to the to; as, what went ye out for see? (Matt. xi. 8).
- (prep.) Hence, it indicates motion, course, or tendency toward a time, a state or condition, an aim, or anything capable of being regarded as a limit to a tendency, movement, or action; as, he is going to a trade; he is rising to wealth and honor.
- (prep.) In a very general way, and with innumerable varieties of application, to connects transitive verbs with their remoter or indirect object, and adjectives, nouns, and neuter or passive verbs with a following noun which limits their action. Its sphere verges upon that of for, but it contains less the idea of design or appropriation; as, these remarks were addressed to a large audience; let us keep this seat to ourselves; a substance sweet to the taste; an event painful to the mind; duty to God and to our parents; a dislike to spirituous liquor.
- (prep.) Comparison; as, three is to nine as nine is to twenty-seven; it is ten to one that you will offend him.
Taraf Meaning in English
Urdu Word taraf is commonly used in verbal communication or written narratives. taraf meaning in English is To طرف. This Roman to Urdu Dictionary is helping those who want to learn the meaning of words from a reliable source. taraf word meaning along with taraf definition is given here for a better understanding of the meaning of that word. We have provided here the detailed definition of taraf, it's meaning in English, and the correct pronunciation of the word.
Dictionary always plays a vital role in learning a new language as knowing the exact use of the word is important. Find the correct meaning of taraf in English with all the key details that include Pronunciation, Similar words, and more than 1 definition for better understanding. Bar bala, Bar bali, Taraf mehwar, and Barbala are similar words of taraf. This Roman to English dictionary is more helpful to search the English meaning without any hassle.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary