Tarseeb in English
Tarseeb meaning in Urdu to English is Precipitation Tarseeb. Tarseeb synonym word is Downfall, Haste, Hastiness and Hurry. Similar words of Tarseeb are also commonly used in daily talks like .
Precipitation Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A deposit on the earth of hail, mist, rain, sleet, or snow; also, the quantity of water deposited.
- (n.) The act or process of precipitating from a solution.
- (n.) Great hurry; rash, tumultuous haste; impetuosity.
- (n.) A falling, flowing, or rushing downward with violence and rapidity.
- (n.) The act of precipitating, or the state of being precipitated, or thrown headlong.
Tarseeb Meaning in English
Urdu Word tarseeb is commonly used in verbal communication or written narratives. tarseeb meaning in English is Precipitation ترسیب. This Roman to Urdu Dictionary is helping those who want to learn the meaning of words from a reliable source. tarseeb word meaning along with tarseeb definition is given here for a better understanding of the meaning of that word. We have provided here the detailed definition of tarseeb, it's meaning in English, and the correct pronunciation of the word.
Dictionary always plays a vital role in learning a new language as knowing the exact use of the word is important. Find the correct meaning of tarseeb in English with all the key details that include Pronunciation, Similar words, and more than 1 definition for better understanding. are similar words of tarseeb. This Roman to English dictionary is more helpful to search the English meaning without any hassle.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary