meaning in English to Urdu is
synonym words are included
Appreciation, Discernment, Gustation, Mouthful, Penchant, Predilection, Preference, Sample, Savor, Smack, Tasting, Try. Similar words of
are also commonly used in daily talk like as Tasteful, Tastefully, and Tastefulness.
Sentence & Examples
- Did he taste the mango ?.
- It still had a taste of his young lively voice.
- The taste is somewhere between a guava and a grape.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Definition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To become acquainted with by actual trial; to essay; to experience; to undergo.
- (v. i.) To take sparingly.
- (n.) Essay; trial; experience; experiment.
- (n.) A kind of narrow and thin silk ribbon.
- (v. i.) To try food with the mouth; to eat or drink a little only; to try the flavor of anything; as, to taste of each kind of wine.
- (n.) The act of tasting; gustation.
- (n.) A small portion given as a specimen; a little piece tastted of eaten; a bit.
- (v. i.) To have perception, experience, or enjoyment; to partake; as, to taste of natures bounty.
- (n.) The one of the five senses by which certain properties of bodies (called their taste, savor, flavor) are ascertained by contact with the organs of taste.
- (v. t.) To try by eating a little; to eat a small quantity of.
- (n.) Manner, with respect to what is pleasing, refined, or in accordance with good usage; style; as, music composed in good taste; an epitaph in bad taste.
- (v. i.) To have a smack; to excite a particular sensation, by which the specific quality or flavor is distinguished; to have a particular quality or character; as, this water tastes brackish; the milk tastes of garlic.
- (n.) A particular sensation excited by the application of a substance to the tongue; the quality or savor of any substance as perceived by means of the tongue; flavor; as, the taste of an orange or an apple; a bitter taste; an acid taste; a sweet taste.
- (v. t.) To try by the touch of the tongue; to perceive the relish or flavor of (anything) by taking a small quantity into a mouth. Also used figuratively.
- (v. t.) To try by the touch; to handle; as, to taste a bow.
- (n.) Intellectual relish; liking; fondness; -- formerly with of, now with for; as, he had no taste for study.
- (n.) The power of perceiving and relishing excellence in human performances; the faculty of discerning beauty, order, congruity, proportion, symmetry, or whatever constitutes excellence, particularly in the fine arts and belles-letters; critical judgment; discernment.
- (v. t.) To partake of; to participate in; -- usually with an implied sense of relish or pleasure.
Urdu Meaning with Definition
is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts.
meaning in Urdu is a چکھنا -
word is driven by the English language.
word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of
stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and
word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of
Taste, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary