Tease Meaning in Urdu
Tease meaning in English to Urdu is ستانا (Satana). Tease synonym words are included Annoyer, Badger, Bait, Beleaguer, Bug, Card, Cod, Coquette, Flirt, Fluff, Harass, Loosen, Minx, Pester, Rag, Rally, Ribbing, Ride, Tantalize, Taunt, Teaser, Teasing, Twit, Vamp, Vamper, Vexer. Similar words of Tease are also commonly used in daily talk like as Teaser, Teasel, and Teasement.
Tease Sentence & Examples
- Do i tease anybody.
- Do not tease him if he wants to read.
- Do they tease you ?.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Tease Definition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To comb or card, as wool or flax.
- (v. t.) To tear or separate into minute shreds, as with needles or similar instruments.
- (n.) One who teases or plagues.
- (v. t.) To stratch, as cloth, for the purpose of raising a nap; teasel.
- (v. t.) To vex with importunity or impertinence; to harass, annoy, disturb, or irritate by petty requests, or by jests and raillery; to plague.
Tease Urdu Meaning with Definition
Tease is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts. Tease meaning in Urdu is a ستانا - Satana. Tease word is driven by the English language. Tease word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word Tease meaning.
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of Tease stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and Tease word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of Tease, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Tease Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary