Tire Meaning in French
You have searched the English word Tire meaning in French pneu. Tire meaning has been search 5961 (five thousand nine hundred and sixty-one) times till 10/28/2021. You can also find Tire meaning and Translation in Urdu, Hindi, Arabic, Spanish, French and other languages.
Definition & Synonyms
Definition & Meaning
- (n.) A covering for the head; a headdress.
- (n.) Attire; apparel.
- (n.) A tier, row, or rank. See Tier.
- (n.) Furniture; apparatus; equipment.
- (v. t.) To exhaust the strength of, as by toil or labor; to exhaust the patience of; to wear out (ones interest, attention, or the like); to weary; to fatigue; to jade.
- (v. i.) To seize, rend, or tear something as prey; to be fixed upon, or engaged with, anything.
- (v. i.) To seize, pull, and tear prey, as a hawk does.
- (n.) A childs apron, covering the breast and having no sleeves; a pinafore; a tier.
- (v. i.) To become weary; to be fatigued; to have the strength fail; to have the patience exhausted; as, a feeble person soon tires.
- (n.) A hoop or band, as of metal, on the circumference of the wheel of a vehicle, to impart strength and receive the wear.
- (v. t.) To adorn; to attire; to dress.
Multi Language Dictionary