Torment Meaning in French
You have searched the English word Torment meaning in French tourment. Torment meaning has been search 2532 (two thousand five hundred and thirty-two) times till 5/18/2022. You can also find Torment meaning and Translation in Urdu, Hindi, Arabic, Spanish, French and other languages.
Definition & Synonyms
Definition & Meaning
- (n.) An engine for casting stones.
- (v. t.) To put to extreme pain or anguish; to inflict excruciating misery upon, either of body or mind; to torture.
- (v. t.) To pain; to distress; to afflict.
- (n.) Extreme pain; anguish; torture; the utmost degree of misery, either of body or mind.
- (v. t.) To put into great agitation.
- (n.) That which gives pain, vexation, or misery.
- (v. t.) To tease; to vex; to harass; as, to be tormented with importunities, or with petty annoyances.
Multi Language Dictionary