• Total Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To bring to a total; to add; also, to reach as a total; to amount to.
- (a.) Whole; not divided; entire; full; complete; absolute; as, a total departure from the evidence; a total loss.
- (n.) The whole; the whole sum or amount; as, these sums added make the grand total of five millions.
• Totalizator Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A machine for registering and indicating the number and nature of bets made on horse races, as in Australia and South Africa. Called also totalizer.
• Totalness Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The quality or state of being total; entireness; totality.