Trails Meaning in Spanish
You have searched the English word Trails meaning in Spanish ida. Trails meaning has been search 2994 (two thousand nine hundred and ninety-four) times till 10/5/2022. You can also find Trails meaning and Translation in Urdu, Hindi, Arabic, Spanish, French and other languages.
Definition & Synonyms
Definition & Meaning
- (v. t.) To take advantage of the ignorance of; to impose upon.
- (n.) Anything drawn behind in long undulations; a train.
- (v. t.) To tread down, as grass, by walking through it; to lay flat.
- (v. t.) To hunt by the track; to track.
- (n.) The act of taking advantage of the ignorance of a person; an imposition.
- (n.) The entrails of a fowl, especially of game, as the woodcock, and the like; -- applied also, sometimes, to the entrails of sheep.
- (v. i.) To be drawn out in length; to follow after.
- (n.) A footpath or road track through a wilderness or wild region; as, an Indian trail over the plains.
- (v. i.) To grow to great length, especially when slender and creeping upon the ground, as a plant; to run or climb.
- (v. t.) To draw or drag, as along the ground.
- (n.) A track left by man or beast; a track followed by the hunter; a scent on the ground by the animal pursued; as, a deer trail.
- (n.) That part of the stock of a gun carriage which rests on the ground when the piece is unlimbered. See Illust. of Gun carriage, under Gun.
- (n.) Anything drawn out to a length; as, the trail of a meteor; a trail of smoke.
- (n.) A frame for trailing plants; a trellis.
- (n.) Anything drawn along, as a vehicle.
- (v. t.) To carry, as a firearm, with the breech near the ground and the upper part inclined forward, the piece being held by the right hand near the middle.
Multi Language Dictionary