Tramp Meaning in French
You have searched the English word Tramp meaning in French vagabond. Tramp meaning has been search 3081 (three thousand and eighty-one) times till 10/23/2021. You can also find Tramp meaning and Translation in Urdu, Hindi, Arabic, Spanish, French and other languages.
Definition & Synonyms
Definition & Meaning
- (n.) A foot traveler; a tramper; often used in a bad sense for a vagrant or wandering vagabond.
- (v. i.) To travel or wander through; as, to tramp the country.
- (n.) A plate of iron worn to protect the sole of the foot, or the shoe, when digging with a spade.
- (v. i.) To cleanse, as clothes, by treading upon them in water.
- (n.) A foot journey or excursion; as, to go on a tramp; a long tramp.
- (v. i.) To travel; to wander; to stroll.
- (v. i.) To tread upon forcibly and repeatedly; to trample.
- (n.) A tool for trimming hedges.
- (n.) The sound of the foot, or of feet, on the earth, as in marching.
Multi Language Dictionary