Trills Meaning in Spanish
You have searched the English word Trills meaning in Spanish gorgorito. Trills meaning has been search 2523 (two thousand five hundred and twenty-three) times till 12/2/2022. You can also find Trills meaning and Translation in Urdu, Hindi, Arabic, Spanish, French and other languages.
Definition & Synonyms
Definition & Meaning
- (v. i.) To utter trills or a trill; to play or sing in tremulous vibrations of sound; to have a trembling sound; to quaver.
- (n.) A shake or quaver of the voice in singing, or of the sound of an instrument, produced by the rapid alternation of two contiguous tones of the scale; as, to give a trill on the high C. See Shake.
- (v. t.) To turn round; to twirl.
- (n.) The action of the organs in producing such sounds; as, to give a trill to the tongue. d
- (v. i.) To flow in a small stream, or in drops rapidly succeeding each other; to trickle.
- (n.) A sound, of consonantal character, made with a rapid succession of partial or entire intermissions, by the vibration of some one part of the organs in the mouth -- tongue, uvula, epiglottis, or lip -- against another part; as, the r is a trill in most languages.
- (v. t.) To impart the quality of a trill to; to utter as, or with, a trill; as, to trill the r; to trill a note.
Multi Language Dictionary