Trumpeter Meaning in French
You have searched the English word Trumpeter meaning in French trompette. Trumpeter meaning has been search 1577 (one thousand five hundred and seventy-seven) times till 11/27/2021. You can also find Trumpeter meaning and Translation in Urdu, Hindi, Arabic, Spanish, French and other languages.
Definition & Synonyms
Definition & Meaning
- (n.) An American swan (Olor buccinator) which has a very loud note.
- (n.) Any one of several species of long-legged South American birds of the genus Psophia, especially P. crepitans, which is abundant, and often domesticated and kept with other poultry by the natives. They are allied to the cranes. So called from their loud cry. Called also agami, and yakamik.
- (n.) A variety of the domestic pigeon.
- (n.) One who proclaims, publishes, or denounces.
- (n.) A large edible fish (Latris hecateia) of the family Cirrhitidae, native of Tasmania and New Zealand. It sometimes weighs as much as fifty or sixty pounds, and is highly esteemed as a food fish.
- (n.) One who sounds a trumpet.
Multi Language Dictionary