• Unfold Definition & Synonyms
- (v. i.) To open; to expand; to become disclosed or developed.
- (v. t.) To open the folds of; to expand; to spread out; as, to unfold a tablecloth.
- (v. t.) To open, as anything covered or close; to lay open to view or contemplation; to bring out in all the details, or by successive development; to display; to disclose; to reveal; to elucidate; to explain; as, to unfold ones designs; to unfold the principles of a science.
- (v. t.) To release from a fold or pen; as, to unfold sheep.
• Unfoldment Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The acct of unfolding, or the state of being unfolded.
• Unfolder Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) One who, or that which, unfolds.