• Valor Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A brave man; a man of valor.
- (n.) Value; worth.
- (n.) Strength of mind in regard to danger; that quality which enables a man to encounter danger with firmness; personal bravery; courage; prowess; intrepidity.
• Valorization Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Act or process of attempting to give an arbitrary market value or price to a commodity by governmental interference, as by maintaining a purchasing fund, making loans to producers to enable them to hold their products, etc.; -- used chiefly of such action by Brazil.