• Venal Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Of or pertaining to veins; venous; as, venal blood.
- (a.) Capable of being bought or obtained for money or other valuable consideration; made matter of trade or barter; held for sale; salable; mercenary; purchasable; hireling; as, venal services.
• Venally Definition & Synonyms
- (adv.) In a venal manner.
• Venality Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The quality or state of being venal, or purchasable; mercenariness; prostitution of talents, offices, or services, for money or reward; as, the venality of a corrupt court; the venality of an official.