Vulgar Meaning in Spanish
You have searched the English word Vulgar meaning in Spanish cutre. Vulgar meaning has been search 3529 (three thousand five hundred and twenty-nine) times till 9/24/2023. You can also find Vulgar meaning and Translation in Urdu, Hindi, Arabic, Spanish, French and other languages.
Definition & Synonyms
• Vulgar Definition & Meaning
• Vulgarian Definition & Meaning
- (n.) The vernacular, or common language.
- (n.) One of the common people; a vulgar person.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to the mass, or multitude, of people; common; general; ordinary; public; hence, in general use; vernacular.
- (a.) Belonging or relating to the common people, as distinguished from the cultivated or educated; pertaining to common life; plebeian; not select or distinguished; hence, sometimes, of little or no value.
- (a.) Hence, lacking cultivation or refinement; rustic; boorish; also, offensive to good taste or refined feelings; low; coarse; mean; base; as, vulgar men, minds, language, or manners.
• Vulgarism Definition & Meaning
- (n.) A vulgar person; one who has vulgar ideas. Used also adjectively.
• Vulgarity Definition & Meaning
- (n.) Grossness; rudeness; vulgarity.
- (n.) A vulgar phrase or expression.
• Vulgarization Definition & Meaning
- (n.) The quality or state of being vulgar; mean condition of life; the state of the lower classes of society.
- (n.) Grossness or clownishness of manners of language; absence of refinement; coarseness.
• Vulgarize Definition & Meaning
- (n.) The act or process of making vulgar, or common.
• Vulgarized Definition & Meaning
- (v. t. & i.) To make vulgar, or common.
• Vulgarizing Definition & Meaning
- (imp. & p. p.) of Vulgarize
• Vulgarly Definition & Meaning
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Vulgarize
- (adv.) In a vulgar manner.
Multi Language Dictionary