What Meaning in Spanish
You have searched the English word What meaning in Spanish que. What meaning has been search 12254 (twelve thousand two hundred and fifty-four) times till 10/23/2021. You can also find What meaning and Translation in Urdu, Hindi, Arabic, Spanish, French and other languages.
Definition & Synonyms
Definition & Meaning
- (pron., a., & adv.) As a relative pronoun
- (pron., a., & adv.) As an exclamatory word: -- (a) Used absolutely or independently; -- often with a question following.
- (n.) Something; thing; stuff.
- (pron., a., & adv.) As an interrogative pronoun, used in asking questions regarding either persons or things; as, what is this? what did you say? what poem is this? what child is lost?
- (pron., a., & adv.) Used adverbially, in part; partly; somewhat; -- with a following preposition, especially, with, and commonly with repetition.
- (pron., a., & adv.) Used adjectively, equivalent to the . . . which; the sort or kind of . . . which; rarely, the . . . on, or at, which.
- (interrog. adv.) Why? For what purpose? On what account?
- (pron., a., & adv.) Sometimes prefixed to adjectives in an adverbial sense, as nearly equivalent to how; as, what happy boys!
- (pron., a., & adv.) Used substantively with the antecedent suppressed, equivalent to that which, or those [persons] who, or those [things] which; -- called a compound relative.
- (pron., a., & adv.) Whatever; whatsoever; what thing soever; -- used indefinitely.
- (pron., a., & adv.) Used adjectively, meaning how remarkable, or how great; as, what folly! what eloquence! what courage!
- (pron., a., & adv.) Used adverbially in a sense corresponding to the adjectival use; as, he picked what good fruit he saw.
Multi Language Dictionary