• Wooled Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Having (such) wool; as, a fine-wooled sheep.
• Wool Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Short, thick hair, especially when crisped or curled.
- (n.) A sort of pubescence, or a clothing of dense, curling hairs on the surface of certain plants.
- (n.) The soft and curled, or crisped, species of hair which grows on sheep and some other animals, and which in fineness sometimes approaches to fur; -- chiefly applied to the fleecy coat of the sheep, which constitutes a most essential material of clothing in all cold and temperate climates.