1. Marinate meat with ginger, garlic, chilli powder, salt and yogurt for 2 hours.
2. Heat the oil, add meat and fry till oil separate from masala.
3. Add sufficient water, cook on low heat till meat is tender.
4. Grind Achaar Masala and mix in it 1 tsp salt.
5. Slit Green Chillies from one side in length, take out seeds and stuff with Ground Achaar Masala.
6. When water dries from the meat, add tomato paste, arrange stuffed chillies in the centre of the cooked meat and sprinkle rest of Achaar Masala on top and put for Dam on low heat till chillies get tender.