1. Fry the onion in oil till brown then remove the onion and grind.
2. Add Haldi, Dhaniya, Mirch, Lehsan, Adrak and salt in the oil. Fry with little water till it dries.
3. Add mutton and ground onion and cook till water dries again.
4. Add 3 to 4 glasses of water cover and cook till the meat tenderizes.
5. When meat is almost done add Arvi and cook till the Arvi become tender and the required gravy is left. Cook throughout on low heat.
6. Garnish with fresh Dhaniya, green chilies and lemon.
7. Serve with naan to 6 to 8 persons.