1. Mix yoghurt, coriander powder, tumeric powder, ginger and garlic paste and salt.
2. Pour mixture over lamb and coat pieces evenly.
3. Baste marinated pieces with oil and cover the bowl.
4. Chill in refrigerator for 5-6 hours, basting occasionally.
5. Pre heat oven to 175C/350F.
6. Mix meat marinated well, then skewer the piece 2cm apart.
7. Roast in oven for 5-8 minutes on each side or untill cooked through, basting just once.
8. Serve hot, garnish with onion rings, chopped coriander and lemon juice wedges on warmed serving dish.
9. Accompnany with Angeer ki chutney.