Method for filling:
- Heat oil add mince with ginger garlic paste, salt, black pepper, all spice, and crushed red pepper, cook for 10 minutes till chicken mince is tender
- Now remove in a bowl add chopped coriander leaves and chopped green chilies.
Method for dough
- In a bowl add ghee, flour and salt, gradually add in water and knead to make a hard dough, knead well,
- Make small balls of dough, and roll each ball into small saucer size chapati,
- Now put filling in centre and fold one side to form into a D shape Samosa (as shown in picture), deep fry till light golden.