1. Rinse wild rice under cold running water; drain and set aside.
2. In saucepan, cook onion, celery and garlic in butter until softened.
3. Stir in both rices, herbs, zest, stock and juice; bring to boil.
4. Reduce heat, cover and simmer 35 minutes.
5. Stir in cranberries and simmer covered 10 to 15 minutes longer or until rice is tender.
6. Add pinenuts, parsley, salt and pepper; toss to mix.
7. Let cool completely before stuffing bird.
8. Just before roasting, prepare chicken for stuffing.
9. Rub with salt and pepper.
10. Loosely pack stuffing into body cavity.
11. Secure with small skewers or toothpicks.
12. Place on rack in shallow roasting pan.
13. Brush with melted butter.
14. Roast at 400 degrees F (200 degrees C) for about 1 1/2 hours or until thermometer registers 175 degrees F (85 degrees C) inserted in thickest part of thigh.
15. Remove chicken to a platter and let stand covered for 10 to 15 minutes before carving.