For Chicken Filling
• Heat oil in a wok and fry onion in it till its very light brown in color. Add garlic paste and sauté it for a while.
• Now add chicken pieces and fry it. Add salt, black peeper, mushrooms, oregano and flour. Mix well and add 1/2 cup water and cook till chicken become tender.
• In the end add cream and your chicken filling is now ready for lasagna.
For Cheese Sauce
• Melt butter in a saucepan over low heat; stir in flour. Stir and cook for about 2 minutes. Do not brown. Take off from heat and then gradually stir in milk and continue cooking over low heat, stirring constantly, until sauce begins to thicken.
• When sauce start thickening add half cup water. Now cook till the sauce consistency is medium.
• Season it with salt and white pepper. Remove from heat and add grated cheese in it and mix it well. Now your cheese sauce is ready.
For Tomato Sauce
• This sauce is also known as pasta sauce and you can store it in jar and can use for 2 weeks.
• Heat oil and fry chopped onion in it till its soft, add garlic paste and sauté for few seconds, also add red chili flakes, salt, 1/2 cup water and tomato paste, mix well.
• Add oregano and sugar. Season with salt. Cook until nice thick sauce consistency.
• Take a big baking dish and arrange 3 cooked lasagna strips on base. Put cooked chicken filling on it. Put some capsicum stripes and pour white and red sauce over it.
• Repeat the second layer with 3 sheets and repeat the layering process.
• Sprinkle cheese on top and bake in preheated oven at 190 for 3-4 minutes or until the cheese is melted and top is golden.