1. Heat oil in a pan. Then add red chili powder, curry leaves, white cumin, and oregano and mustard seeds for baghar.
2. Now add onions, tomatoes and garlic and fry for a while.
3. Then add salt, red chili powder and turmeric to roast well.
4. Now add peas, beans, carrot, potatoes and sweet corn in a pan and cook until tender.
5. When all the vegetables become tenderized, add capsicum and mushrooms to cook until tender.
6. Turn off the flame and mix chicken stock cube.
7. Preheat oven at gas mark 4 and 180 degree C.
8. Take a big bowl, add water and oil to it.
9. Heat up this water and oil on low heat.
10. When it becomes hot then adds lasagna strips and cook for 15 to 20 minutes.
11. Grease baking tray, cut lasagna strips and then do filling on strips with tomato ketchup, vegetables, oregano leaves and white sauce.
12. Then spread white sauce over filling.
13. Then spread cheddar cheese, oregano leaves, little tomato ketchup and butter.
14. Bake in preheated oven to 180 degree C for 15 to 20 minutes.
15. Delicious vegetable lasagna is ready. Garnish with lemon grass.
For White Sauce:
1. Add butter, all purpose flour, salt, and white pepper and mustard powder in a pan to cook.
2. Then add milk and mix well.
3. Cook sauce for few minutes then turn off flame.
4. Finally mix two tablespoon cheddar cheese. White sauce is ready.