1. Boil pasanda. Cut cottage cheese in small pieces.
2. Chop onions very finely. Grind tomato, ginger, green chilli.
3. Heat butter in a pan. Saute onions till pink in colour.
4. Then add tomato paste continue cooking it on medium flame till ghee/oil begins to separate.
5. Put off the flame.
6. Add cottage cheese, cream, yoghurt, salt red chilli powder, turmeric, garam masala, dried mint leaves and mix well in pasanda.
7. Keep it aside for an hour.
8. Put the pan on the flame and then add milk to the mixture.
9. Simmer for 5 minutes and then finally put off the gas.
10. Take off the fire and serve hot.