1. Devein prawns and wash them thoroughly.
2. Drain the excess water.
3. Marinate prawns with lemon juice and a little salt and refrigerate till required.
4. Peel and finely chop onions and garlic.
5. Clean, wash, reserve a few sprign for garnish and finey chop the remaining parsley.
6. Wash, remove the eye of the tomatoes and make a small incision at the bottom.
7. Boil water and blanch the tomatoes for half a minute and remove immediately.
8. Cool, peel, cut into halves and squeeze out seeds and finely chop peeled tomatoes.
9. Heat olive oil in non-stick pan, add bay leaf and chopped garlic.
10. Stir fry for half a minute.
11. Add chopped onion and cook on medium heat, stirring continuously, till onions turn translucent.
12. Add blanched chopped tomatoes.
13. Add three fourth cups of water, cover and cook on medium heat for five minutes, stir occasionally.
14. Add marinated prawns, salt and crushed pepper corn.
15. Stir and cook over medium heat for three to four minutes or till prawns are just cooked.
16. Add chopped parsley and mix well.
17. Serve hot garnished with parsley sprigs.