1. Clean and de-vein the prawns.
2. Wash thoroughly and drain excess water.
3. Take the prawns in a mixing bowl, add salt and lemon juice, mix well and put aside for 10 minutes.
4. In a small mixing bowl, add all the ingredients for the sauce and mix well.
5. Put aside. Now, heat oil in a wok on a high flame.
6. Add the chopped garlic and mixed vegetables.
7. Fry on high flame for a couple of minutes or until the vegetables are slightly cooked.
8. In another wok, heat a little oil and fry the prawns for five minutes.
9. Add the sauce and pepper powder and cook for five more minutes.
10. Add all the fried vegetables, mix and fry on high flame for a couple of minutes more.
11. Serve hot.