1. Prawn stock:
2. Saute the prawn shells for 2 minutes.
3. Add onions, garlic and parsley.
4. Saute for a further 5 minutes.
5. Add fish stock and bring to boil, cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
6. Strain through fine muslin and season to taste.
7. Saute the spring onions and ginger lightly, add the broccoli and saute for 1 minute, then add 150 ml of the prawn stock.
8. Add tomatoes and simmer for 2-3 minutes until the stock reduces slightly.
9. Add parsley and lemon juice and season with salt and red chilli powder.
10. Season the prawns with salt and pepper and poach in remaining stock for 2-3 minutes.
11. Remove and add the stock to the vegetables.
12. Arrange the mixture in a dish.
13. Place the prawns on top and garnish with parsley.