1. Remove the head from the prawns, slit, devein and pat dry.
2. Mix malt vinegar, salt, yellow chilli powder, ginger and garlic pastes and marinade prawns in it for half an hour.
3. Place each prawn on a separate 10 inch square piece of greased aluminium foil.
4. Boil, drain and crush peas with a rolling pin.
5. Mix in cheese, onion, coriander, ginger, cumin, lemon juice, white pepper powder, tomato ketchup and pomegranate seeds.
6. Top each prawn with this mixture.
7. Grate cheese on each and wrap up the foil.
8. Place the parcels in a baking tray and bake in a preheated oven at 275 ºF for 10-12 minutes.
9. Serve hot as a heavy snack.