1. Boil pasanday with half of the cloves, cinnamon, cumin and black pepper, a little salt, 1/2 tsp ginger and garlic paste.
2. When meat tenderizes, reserve 1 cup stock and take out the meat and keep aside.
3. In a pan, heat oil and fry pasanday and take out.
4. In the same Oil, fry onion till light golden and add remianing cloves, cinnamon, cumin and black pepper, salt, chinese salt, peas, yoghurt, green chillies and essence and fry well.
5. Then add soaked rice with 1 1/2 cup water and stock and cook for a while.
6. Then simmer on low heat and serve with tala gosht.