1. Finely chop the lemon grass.
2. Remove the zest from the limes using a zester or fine grater.
3. Rinse the rice in plenty of cold water until the water runs clear.
4. Drain through a sieve.
5. Heat the oil in a large pan and add the onion and spices, lemon grass and lime zest and cook gently for 2-3 minutes.
6. Add the rice and cook for another minute then add the stock and bring to a boil.
7. Reduce the heat to very low and cover the pan.
8. Cook gently for 30 minutes then check the rice.
9. If it is still crunchy, cover the pan again and leave for a further 3-5 minutes.
10. Remove from the heat.
11. Stir in the fresh cilantro, fluff up the grains, cover and leave for 10 minutes.
12. Serve with lime wedges.