1. Remove the skin from chicken pieces.
2. Season chicken with salt and pepper.
3. Cook in oil. Remove pieces as they brown.
4. They should be almost cooked at this point.
5. If they are not, turn down heat and continue cooking.
6. Add onions to the oil left in the pan and cook until soft.
7. Add garlic, bay leaf and ground coriander.
8. Stir in rice until well coated with the oil.
9. Add bell peppers and cook a few minutes.
10. Stir in tomatoes, cumin and saffron.
11. Add raisins. Return chicken pieces to pan.
12. Pour 2 cups boiling chicken stock. Cover pan.
13. Turn down heat and simmer 10 minutes.
14. Add olives and continue simmering 10 to 15 minutes until rice is cooked.
15. Add some drops of Tabasco. Serve hot.