• 1 pound of Lean Ground Beef (Keema)
• 2 cups of Medium Egg Noodles
• 1 (10 ounce) box of Corn Kernels (frozen)
• 1 small Onion (chopped)
• 1 tsp. Garlic (Lehsan) (minced)
• ¼ cup Cheddar Cheese (shredded)
• 1 cup Picante Sauce (hot or mild)
• 1 (15 ounce) can of Tomato Sauce
• 1 cup Water
Break the ground beef into chunks in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion and cook, stirring to crumble the beef, until no longer pink.
Drain off the grease and stir in garlic, corn, picante sauce, tomato sauce and water. Add the noodles and bring to a boil. Simmer, uncovered, over medium heat until noodles are tender, 10 to 15 minutes. Sprinkle cheese over the top. Allow cheese to melt for a minute before serving.
Note: Preparation Time: 10 minutes, Cooking Time: 25 minutes, Ready In: 35 minutes, Yield: 4 Servings