Bhindi Gosht Recipe
Bhindi Gosht Recipe - Feeling hungry? Note down this delicious Bhindi Gosht Recipe recipe and make your mom cook it at home. It tastes like heaven and will soothe your hunger desires. Share your valuable feedback in this regard.
• 1 Kg Mutton
• ½ kg Bhindi
• ¼ tsp turmeric (Haldi) powder
• 1 tsp chili powder
• 3 tbs coriander (Dhaniya) powder
• 2-3 medium onion –chopped or sliced
• ½ cup oil
• 1 tbs ginger paste
• 1 tsp garlic paste
• 1 tsp garam masala powder
• 6-8 cloves (Laung)
• 6-8 black pepper (Kali Mirch)
• 2 black cardamom (Bari Ilaichi)
• 1-1½ tsp salt (according to taste)
• 1 cup fresh coriander (Dhaniya) leaves
• 2-3 green chilies – chopped
• 1-2 Lemon
1. Fry the onion in oil till brown. Remove the onion and grind.
2. Add Haldi, Dhaniya, Mirch, Adrak, Lehsan and salt in the oil. Fry with little water till it dries.
3. Add mutton and ground onion and cook till water dries again.
4. Add 3 to 4 glasses of water cover and cook till the meat tenderizes.
5. When meat is almost done add Bhindi and cook till the Bhindi are done and the required gravy is left. Cook throughout on low heat.
6. Garnish with fresh Dhaniya, green chilies and lemon.
7. Serve with naan. Serving: 6 – 8 persons.