• Cream milk 2 liter
• Condense milk 200 gm
• Vinegar 2 tbsp
1. Boil milk in a sauce pan.
2. Turn off the flame and add vinegar.
3. Cover the saucepan.
4. When the milk curdles strain it in a muslin cloth.
5. Hang muslin cloth to remove excess water from milk.
6. Put the remaining cheese in a bowl and gradually add condensed milk.
7. Mix with your hands.
8. Cover the bowl with a plastic wrap and refrigerate.
9. Remove wrap when the mixture is completely cold.
- Above is the
recipe by which you can make
easily anywhere around the world. All the ingrediants & method are provided
for your assistance. Enjoy the delicious of
recipes at Hamariweb.com