Give your boring old cuisine a new look. Prepare the Khoya Recipe from the specialized method posted online on this page. You can consider it for making it for the Dawat or even for casual lunch or dinner.
• Cream milk 2 liter
• Condense milk 200 gm
• Vinegar 2 tbsp
1. Boil milk in a sauce pan.
2. Turn off the flame and add vinegar.
3. Cover the saucepan.
4. When the milk curdles strain it in a muslin cloth.
5. Hang muslin cloth to remove excess water from milk.
6. Put the remaining cheese in a bowl and gradually add condensed milk.
7. Mix with your hands.
8. Cover the bowl with a plastic wrap and refrigerate.
9. Remove wrap when the mixture is completely cold.