Lahori Fish Recipe
Lahori Fish Recipe - Lahori Fish Recipe is a treat to have. Get the recipe online on this page and enjoy it with tea. You will enjoy cooking and eating this amazing recipe with your family and friends.
• Mackerel fish 1 kg
• Rice 3 cups (boil in 4 or 5 cups water and drain water in a bowl)
• 2 Lemon
• Turmeric powder 1 tbsp
• Cooking oil for frying
• Carom seeds ¼ tsp
• Red chili powder 1 tbsp
• All spice powder 1 tbsp
• Whole coriander ½ tbsp (crushed)
• Ginger garlic paste 1 tsp
• Gram flour 4 tbsp
• Salt to taste
• 1 tsp Roasted white cumin powder
• First wash and dry the fish pieces then add lemon juice in rice water.
• Dip the fish fillets in this water now applies turmeric on fish pieces.
• Merge all the ingredients for the beat in a bowl apply this mixture on fish pieces.
• Shallow fry the fish pieces in hot oil over medium flame. Take it out on absorbent paper.
• Now Lahori fish is ready to serve.