Pakoras – Every recipe can be prepared at home by simply browsing HamariWeb Recipes online. Pakoras recipe appears to be difficult but is easy to make in real. You can try various posted recipes and share your valuable feedback.
1. Besan (gram-flour) 1½ cups
2. Onions 1 small peeled and cut in small cubes.
3. Potatoes 2 large peeled and cubed.
4. Red chili 1½ tsp.
5. Salt 1½ tsp
6. Coriander seeds 1 tbsp
7. Fresh green chili 5-6 cut and sliced
8. Fresh cilantro leaves about ¼ bunch, cut.
9. Cooking oil for deep frying.
1. Mix besan (gram flour) with enough water to form a paste (medium consistency) - stir well
2. Add all dry ingredients to the paste and stir well
3. Now add onions, potatoes, green chillies, and cilantro leaves - stir well
4. Heat oil over medium-high heat
5. Using a tablespoon per pakora, pour mixture into the oil and fry for one minute either side
6. On a plate, or dish, spread paper towel to absorb excess oil
7. Remove fried pakoras and place on dish until you are done frying all the pakoras
8. Remove paper towel and serve with chutny or sauce.